Tuesday, 27 November 2012

Clicking those heels - and making a sound this time!

Tempting as it was, I haven't bought red shoes like Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz for my second tap dancing lesson tonight but a pair of classic black ones. I'm a little bit excited.

My first lesson last week was conducted in my medium heeled work shoes which work very well as work shoes but were slightly less impressive on the dance floor.  They were a bit lacking in the noise department and the part where we were meant to stand on our heels was rapidly terminated, in-case it turned into the bit where I fell on my bum as the heels snapped.

Now I'm ready for tonight; I've got the shoes and have done a little bit of practice with my seven year old, a top tapper, so secretly hoping for a magical transformation into sleek fabulous tap dancing super star...

Optimism is a great thing!
...........................

I'm doing this to help raise funds for these two fantastic charities, so please do support them:

Papworth Hospital Charity please visit my justgiving page at http://www.justgiving.com/Angie4papworth

Freeman Heart and Lung Transplant Association, please visit my justgiving page at http://www.justgiving.com/Angie-Ridley

Please do dig deep and make a donation, no matter how small, it all counts!

Find out more about organ donation and join the register!

#2020challenge #lifegiven @angie_ridley

1 comment:

  1. Dancing with proper tap shoes was fantastic fun and I'm planning to keep up with the lessons for the foreseeable future. Completed my evening with about half an hour of hula hooping!

    ReplyDelete